New interior photos! And MOT passed....

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

GazMG
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: 1.8i

New interior photos! And MOT passed....

Post by GazMG » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi everyone. I'm aware that I've not been really active here, trying to redress the balance :lol:
I'm from Bournemouth but currently at Cardiff University so living here presently. If anyone sees a Tahiti Blue R-reg F around, especially Cathays/Roath/City centre, give me a wave....

MOT passed today at Cardiff City Council today, and also got a new leather interior, which I fitted myself last weekend. Had the horrible standard cloth interior before :thumbsd: and finally got a couple of union jack/chequered flag MG badges and fitted them below the side indicator. Also replaced my 3/4 sized plate instead of the standard front one after my MOT....anyway, enough talk, on with the photos :thumbsu:

pqd44
MGF Register Region: North West
Model of Car: MY2000 MGF 1.8 MPi

Re: New interior photos! And MOT passed....

Post by pqd44 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Gaz, Great looking seats, nice colour combination. :thumbsu:

Got to admit the Tahiti Blue is one of the best colours for the MGF ;) not that I'm biased in anyway :lol:

BTW how much did you pay for the interior ?
Image The only stupid question is the one that's not asked. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

GazMG
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: 1.8i

Re: New interior photos! And MOT passed....

Post by GazMG » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 am

pqd44 wrote:Gaz, Great looking seats, nice colour combination. :thumbsu:

Got to admit the Tahiti Blue is one of the best colours for the MGF ;) not that I'm biased in anyway :lol:

BTW how much did you pay for the interior ?
Thanks very much, I particularly like the colour combination. You're right on Tahiti Blue, yours looks nice too ;)
The interior (both seats, doorcards, handbrake gaitor and steering wheel) I managed to get for £90 off eBay, which I was happy with. They need a bit of leather care cream on, I like to keep leather nice and supple and hydrated - this is not!